And so, there's this thing...: I am a ginger nut...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I am a ginger nut...

Currently listening to: Love Machine by Girls Aloud.
I think the ginger one from Girls Aloud is the best looking one. I like ginger (red) hair. Red hair and freckles. Very sweet and innocent. But probably very filthy in bed. I hope so. I now have the horn...

Oh dear.

This evening, the German and I entertaining. in attendance will be:

Patti (see some previous post)
Christian (lovely American from Boston)
Mark (mediocre tennis player and linguist)

Patti and Christian are two of my favourite people in Oxford. Patti has a mouth like a toilet (filthy but not into scat) but dresses elegantly and Christian is very sweet and gullible and looks like your average American frat boy. Sadly, he also signs his name 'Xtian'. Freak. I'll mock him mercilessly over dinner about that, of course.

Now listening to: Turn You Inside-Out by R.E.M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home