And so, there's this thing...: Urination...

Friday, August 12, 2005

Urination...

I think it's perfectly acceptable to urinate in a sink if there is no toilet nearby.
I developed this habit when I lived in College (17th Century, no less)and whilst there was a sink in each room, I had to go up 3 flights of stairs to get to the bathroom.

Many people are disgusted by this but to them, I say...URINE IS STERILE.

A few days ago, some friends and I were arguing whether or not rights should be linked to intelligence. That was our initial premise, anyway (yes, we were drunk). We then decided that rights should be linked to applied intelligence. Disturbingly, most people were in favour of this...

And people say I'm right wing...


Currently listening to: Silent To The Dark by The Electric Soft Parade.