And so, there's this thing...: I'm too tired but I thought I'd post...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I'm too tired but I thought I'd post...

Some bint from one of the student rags rang me today to get a quote. Misquote would be more accurate. Fucking student 'journalists'. I told her to go fuck herself.

I didn't really.

"Manners mayketh man".

Tell me which College that is the motto of and I'll buy you a pint of whatever your heart desires. As long as it's Carling. Carling is cheap.

Currently listening to: Do You Want To by Franz Ferdinand.

Double-breasted suits are a definite no-no.

I have never been more tired. My schedule is taking its toll. I'm not sure how much longer I can carry on like this. I'm at the end of my rope. I'm at my wit's end. I'm...I could go on but you get the idea.
Actually, giving up either rowing or working at the pub would solve my sleep deprivation problem. I can't see either happening though.

On Sunday, I went into Sainsbury's to purchase a bottle of water. I walked in and walked right out again. The queue was freakin' HUGE. Why have 20 check-out things when there are never more than 5 or 6 open? Anyway, in the few seconds I was in there, I saw an enormously fat and tall man wearing a BNP (British National Party) shirt with the 'White Power' logo on the front. I was shocked. I looked at him and he looked at me. Then his CORPULENT girlfriend (a less attractive version of Michelle McManus, last year's Pop Idol winner (what happened to her?) came over and pulled him away.

I mean...what the fuck?! This is Oxford not some hick, one-horse, redneck town in the middle of nowhere.

I needed a tonic. I went to Borders and gazed adoringly at page 22 of the current edition of Attitude magazine.

Currently listening to: Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rory Maxwell said...

Where on earth do these people find your site? Do you list in some sort of freak-centred offshoot of Google?

12:30 AM  
Blogger c said...

oh and you're so right about double-breasters.

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home