And so, there's this thing...: Lunch...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Lunch...

Just back from a lovely lunch at Georgina's (where else?) with Graham. Once again, I opted for the quiche platter and once again, I marvelled at the good-valuness of it. A mere £4.95...
Good food, good company. It doesn't get much better.

Am so very tired today. Had a tedious shift at the pub yesterday. I am now convinced that the German and I are the most hardworking people there. The manager asked us who we think are the biggest slackers to which I replied "you should know, you're the manager". That didn't go down very well. Anyway, 3 people are being culled. Maybe even as I type. I didn't have anything to do with this though. I certainly don't want people to lose their jobs even if they are slackers. I'd rather their slackness was addressed. And then, if they were still slackers, I'd be all for sacking the fuckers.

Yesterday, the lovely Marketmosley and his lady friend graced the pub with their presence. That's hot. I THINK they may have stolen two Leffe glasses though, as we were down 2 at the end of the night. Leffe glasses are highly coveted and I have several at home courtesy of various pubs in Oxford.


Smelly-Frenchman posted the new training schedule for the boatclub. 3 river outings per week, 1 land training session and 1 cardio session we are to do on our own. Fuck that.

Currently listening to: Ebony and Ivory by the blind Stevie Wonder.

The new term of this academic year is almost upon us and I am muchly pleased. Oxford was made for students not tourists.

I have found the PERFECT winter coat. It's a thing of beauty by Victor & Rolf. Less beautifully, it costs £800. A few more shifts at the pub, I think...

I resisted the urge to go to Borders and gaze longingly at page 22 of Attitude magazine. Not sure how long my resolve will last though.

Now listening to: Your Secrets by Belle & Sebastian

My Jaffa Cake addiction has reached epic proportions. 24 over the weekend and 22 since Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home