And so, there's this thing...: Sex tourism...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sex tourism...

Dear God. I've become one of those fat, common men who go to Thailand to pick-up young boys. You know the ones I mean....the ones called 'Barry' but who prefer to be called 'Bazza', order Champagne in bars and think Harrods is well classy. Or those older Sharons who go to Africa specifically to meet young black men.The tarts who don't realise that they are just being used for their foreign currency and their UK passports. Okay, maybe I haven't quite sunk that low but when in Rome (or the Czech Republic) do as Romans do and in Rome, everyone has sex with reckless abandon. Geneva was much the same. The amount of sex people were having is mind-boggling. I'm surprised people can walk at all.
The only problem with the Czech Rep and Geneva is the people. Firm, toned, tanned bodies but catastrophic faces. Body by Baywatch, face by Crimewatch, infact...

My liver hurts. I have HUGE blisters on my feet and, AND I have sun-stroke. It's not easy being me but it certainly a lot of fun. Don't just take my word for it. Ask anyone.

It's been whirlwind, a veritable whirlwind of social activity since I last posted anything. Since I last posted:
-I have become increasing more addicted to facebook (so much better than myspace)
-I went to a 4th of July barbecue (not the real thing as there was no watermelon, biscuit, chitlins' and grits etc... AND it was on July 3
-I have been to Prague with HOT Bescher
-I have been to Geneva to visit Alex
-I have bonded with a homosexualist couple about whom I have been having dirty thoughts
-I have been to Green College Ball
-I have cut my hair several times
-I have perfected the Perfect Manhattan (again)
-The Czech and I have been engaging in sexual acrobatics
-I have become the king of table football
-I've been applying for jobs
-I have been to see a mortgage adviser (jumped up little shit with 2 O-levels, wearing a polyester suit, smelling of Lynx)
-I have realised that property in Jericho is alarmingly expensive
-I have seriously been considering moving to London, but then came to my senses. Who the hell would want to live in London? Not me...
-I have been told that I have a 'spiky personality'(!)
-I have been working on my abs and I am almost pleased with them. But not quite.
-I have discovered the joy of running. Admittedly on a treadmill, but directly below an air-conditioning outlet


Anyway, enough about me. How are you?

Currently listening to: Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus

Currently wearing: white shirt, jeans, flip-flops but no underwear. Going commando is very liberating. And what's a little chafing, afterall?

I'm not really pleased with my abs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home