And so, there's this thing...: Affrontery...

Monday, March 27, 2006

Affrontery...

Being offered money for sex is not flattering. I thought it would be, but strangely not. The indecent proposal in question occurred on Saturday night. I mean, do I look the type of person that would accept payment for sex? Not payment in the form of cash, anyway. Drinks, meals, trips abroad- yes. Cash, no. Besides, the person in question wasn't really my type...

Currently listening to: Kissing The Lipless by The Shins

On Friday, Max, Alex, James, Kammy, Sophia, Paul and Sophia came around for a big night in. We ate, drink and made merry. Oh, how we made merry. The only thing that would have made us merrier is a whore or two.

I've realised Green Wing is based on my life. Of course, the producers have set it in a hospital, but otherwise, it's autobiographical. Weird. AND I'm not getting any royalties. Fuckers.

"Titration" and 'nebulised' are words that do not belong in a song. Tell me the song and I will allow you to buy me dinner.

Now listening to: Such Great Heights by Iron and Wine (thank you, Annie).
I've been listening to it and Nancy Boy all weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So which character most resembles you in the quirky comedy "Green Wing"?

I think it is the randy HR director. I'm just saying.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would like to be the cool blonde one, but sadly, I am more like the radiologist. Only he has more luck with the ladies.

9:59 AM  
Blogger OrlandoCatastrophic said...

Do you know, I AM the randy HR Director. She's the best. And Boyce. Boyce is hot. I quite like the Sharlene Spiteri look-alike too.

Radiologist? Nah, you're more like Boyce. And you KNOW I think Boyce is HOT (see above if you don't believe me).

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home