And so, there's this thing...: Compsci or Psycho...

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Compsci or Psycho...

I only scored 5/10...and I'm usually such a good judge of character too...

Had the best night on Wednesday. BSP and I rocked up to Rhodes House for the Henry Birrell Scholarship Trust fund-raising thing. For £15 you get free and unlimited booze and food. The food was no good to me but the booze was quite something. Shots of some South African spirit, wine and lots and lots of beer. LOTS of beer.
The weather was pleasant and both BSP and I felt a stiffening in our pants when we walked in. Almost everyone there was attractive. Tanned, muscled, toned, glowing with health, sparkling white teeth. It was like we'd crashed a Mormon prayer meeting but no...no Mormons in sight. Thankfully.
Most of those attending seemed to be medics and or rugby players/athletes in general. It was thrilling.

After getting more than our £15-worth, we went to Jongleurs which was a bit shit. Headed back towards the King's Arms where we bumped into lots of people we knew. That's the beauty of the King's Arms. You always meet people you know. And they are very attractive usually. This is all making me sound rather shallow, I know. And I suppose I DO rather go on a lot about sex and sex-related things but gosh darn it, I'm just so damn horny all the time. It's unfortunate. Really it is.

Work is really pissing me off at the mo. I used ot really like the job but it's become increasingly boring and I find it very hard to motivate myself to do anything. This boredom manifests itself as insubordination. Do people really get sacked for insubordination? Shall we find out? Shall we? Huh?

Currently listening to: The Boy With The Arab Strap by Belle and Sebastian

This evening, I'm off to a black tie dinner at Green College with BSP, Sophia (who will, no doubt, be bra-less) and Oz!. 'Oz!' is short for 'Osbourne' but he insists on the exclamation mark. If It was anyone else, I would have hit them really hard and belittled them but Oz! is just so nice that I have spared him the sharpness of my tongue.

And old chum is visiting tomorrow and Sunday. Should be good. Might be really shit though.

Now listening to: So Here We Are by Bloc Party. Good song. I listen to it lots of times per day but never tire of it. Still can't make out all the lyrics though.

I do have the drive and ambition. I just don't care.

No problem is so large or so complex that it can't be blamed on someone else. Fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home