And so, there's this thing...: The Divine Host...

Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Divine Host...

Is of course, me. But Jenny is a close second. Dinner at St John's was a fun affair. Lots of booze, good company in the form of St John's and Merton MCRs. Drinks in the MCR followed by dinner in Hall with pleny of booze then back to the MCR for dessert, port and Bailey's. It doesn't get much better.

This evening, is mulled wine and home-made (of course) mince pies at my place.

Currently listening to Beef Jerky by Cibo Matto

Barnaby REFUSED to smell my pits yesterday. I keep telling him I'm very clean and NEVER smell. Ask anyone, I urged him...

I thought the Japanese were supposed ot be demure and defferential? Not the ones at the King's Arms who were bellowing across the pub. Obviously the evil half pint of cider at work.

Term is almost over. Another 3 days and it will be 9th Week. Where has Michaelmas gone? Where has the year gone? Who knows? I just wish everything would slow down a bit.

Max is a bad man. I introduced him to the person he is mocking. Of course I fully support said mockage.

Now listening to: Milkshake by Kellis

This afternoon, I returned the little black dress I've worn on several memorable nights. The bint asked if anything was wrong with it. I replied "there isn't enough room in the crotch area". She just looked at me and said "wot?". Anyway, that's £50 I didn't think I'd see again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rory Maxwell said...

I'd refuse to "smell your pits". The very idea.

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home