And so, there's this thing...: Amnesia...

Monday, November 21, 2005

Amnesia...

Okay, I know I haven't posted in AGES and to be honest, the last couple of weeks have been so alcohol fuelled that I don't really remember much of what happened. The bits I CAN remember include:


drinking rather a lot
wishing Johnny was still in Oxford or at least London (bastard)
drinking rather a lot
being de-friended (I didn't really like him, anyway)
drinking rather a lot
black tie dinner at Green College and strutting my stuff on the dancefloor (thank you, Phil)
drinking rather a lot
crashing the Union free booze event (thank you, Barnaby)
drinking rather a lot
committing dine and dash (not THAT serious a misdemeanour, surely?)
drinking rather a lot
meeting up with old friends (I miss you)
drinking rather a lot
going to Wadham Queer Bop (thank you, Wadham and gays)
drinking rather a lot
going to Avi's birthday party and being chatted up by the prettiest girl there ('nuff said)
drinking rather a lot
being referred to as "Cambridge guy, the sex fiend" (thank you, Piss-boy)
drinking rather a lot
being told that I'm not what a sex fiend is supposed to look like (thank you, Piss-boy's hot, yet common, friend)
drinking rather a lot
dining at Harris Manchester (thank you, CrazyKat)
drinking rather a lot
discovering a fantastic band called 'Clap Your Hands Say Yeah'
drinking rather a lot
being told I am the best cook in Oxford (thank you, Jack/House)
drinking rather a lot
bonding with Chapel boy (thank you, my own SPECIAL brand of charm)
drinking rather a lot
being rude to several people who absolutely deserved to incur my wrath (thank YOU)
drinking rather a lot


It really is a catastrophic situation, I can't remember anything more so you'll just have to be content with the above.


What would you make of this:

"The reason that I haven't been in touch as of late is because I haven't felt too comfortable with our friendship recently. I thought it would be best to lay low and let things pass, but you seem to want more of an explanation, and so I hope that you will accept this. I don't want to sound overly cryptic, but I don't really think a discussion about why I am feeling uncomfortable would be useful. I understand, however, that you may not have any idea why I would be feeling this way, or perhaps you might think that I am reading this situation completely 'wrong', but nonetheless I hope that you will respect my feelings. I certainly don't hold anything against you, and wish you only the best, but I don't think our friendship is really working - for me, in any case."

I mean, what the fuck? I've never been unfriended (disfriended?) before. I am completely in the dark, I am out to sea, I am simply confused (I could go on...)...he doesn't want to sound overly cryptic?!


Currently listening to: 'Details of the War' by Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Currently wearing: many layers. It's freakin' freezing in Oxford
Currently wishing: I was wearing many more layers. It's really freakin' freezing in Oxford


MarketMosley has come back on the market (did you see what I did there? Did you? Oh never mind...)...ladies, snap this man up. He won't be available forever...


Now listening to: 'Over and Over Again' by Clap Your Hands Say Yeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home