And so, there's this thing...: 2 in two days...

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

2 in two days...

The woman next to me is eating to most pungent lunch ever. It's making me ill. I might have to have a word...

Currently listening to: 'Home on Ice' by Clap Your Hands Say Yeah

On Saturday, the German and I are off to France for a booze-cruise. Should be good fun. I LOVE France and even the French. I particularly admire their "fuck you" attitude to things...this isn't always appropriate I know but it usually is. Ah...la belle France.

This evening I'm off to the cinema with Phil. Phil's brother is convinced that I'm in love with Phil but it simply isn't true. I'm actually in love with Phil's brother. Nothing like keeping it in the family. Not really! I think Phil (and maybe his brother) might be ever so slightly dirty. And we all know how I feel about that, don't we?

Yesterday, Annie and I had lunch at Georgina's (where else?) . The food is good and cheap (again) and we were secretly hoping (well, not so secretly) that a certain fellow patron would be there. It didn't smell of damp so we knew he hadn't been in a while.

Now listening to: 'Tidal Wave' by Clap Your Hands Say Yeah

I fucking hate it when people excuse fatness by saying 'it's glandular'. If they put the lard down and took some exercise, they'd be taking some responsibility for their fat arses.

Everyone is on Facebook. EVERYONE. It's weird who knows who too. I've only been adding people who really are friends to my friends list but it seems that the done thing is to add anyone you've ever seen, spoken with, pissed on etc...I've taken great pleasure and delight in turning down friend requests though. Sad fuckers.

On Sunday, I'm off to an Advent Carol service followed by Formal Hall at Magdalen with Annie, courtesy of the lovely Barnaby. I'm such a Formal Hall whore. At Cambridge, I managed to squeeze in all but 1 Formal Hall in my time there. The one that eluded me was Lucy Cavendish. Lesbo Cavendish...I'm not terribly gutted though.

Now listening to: Cantare e D'Amore by Amedeo Minghi

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you KNOW I am dirty...

Like i said in the pub: that kinky shit you were gabbling about - I TOLD you I cannot piss when anyone else is watching... it's not my fault if I get performance anxiety!

Why did God not make girls as dirty as boys? did he WANT us to turn gay? cos I am not going to. I just know there's a filthy chick out there for me... apply on marketmosley if interested by the way...

And Orlando, wearing your little black dress will not fool me - not even if I am drunk. Again, like I said, I'm saving "chicks with dicks" for my next trip to Thailand. I want my first time to be *special*.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have you noticed? I've adopted your use of capitals to EMPHASISE things that I want to STRESS. I think it works quite well.

6:42 PM  
Blogger OrlandoCatastrophic said...

I look fucking hot in my little black dress...some common, rough, slutty bint will look less hot in it when I return to to Top Shop tomorrow...

UPPERCASE LETTERS ARE THE BEST!!!

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home