And so, there's this thing...: G.L.G...

Friday, November 04, 2005

G.L.G...

Gays Love Glam. Oh yes they do!

Last night was spent celebrating the lovely Annie's birthday. It started out quite well. Quod, then cocktails at Baby Love...lots of beautiful people including the one Annie and I have been following around town. He turned out to be extremely catastrophic. How could we have been so wrong? AND he smelt of damp.
Anyway, Annie, Alyn, Simon and I drank and chatted and laughed and danced and met some interesting people. We then met Sebastian and Jason. It all went to hell after that, though.

Annie and Sebastian bonded upstairs and Jason and I bonded downstairs. After the wonderfully Sapphic doorwoman chucked us out at 2am, we decided to go back to my place to continue the revelry. That's when it really went to shit. Really.

Jason, who was quite reasonable morphed into a twat and proceeded to have a go at Alyn (who's a gurl by the way). It was painful to watch. Instead of just knocking back the Ratzeputz and munching toast, he went on and on and on about absolute nonsense.

Anyway, they finally left at 4am and I crawled into bed and went all foetal. I like going all foetal sometimes. Very comforting position in which to sleep.

Feel gross this morning and look worse.

Before I met up with Annie last night, I saw Hot Bescher. It was thrilling. He hasn't changed at all. Maybe a few extra pounds around the midsection but otherwise, same old Hot Bescher. Hopefully he, his brother, Jenny and Aaron will come along to Hallow'Queen at St Antony's tomorrow. That'll be beyond hot. The German and I are going frock shopping tomorrow. I'm thinking a little black number to go with my feather boa and some fish-nets. And a cigarette holder. I'd look so fucking hot, man. I had a blast last year despite not remembering most of it. I DO remember people coming up to me in the street for weeks afterwards (and in one case, 10 months afterwards) saying I looked like I was having a good time at Hallow'Queen and please never touch me there or like that again. I keep telling them, being tactile is a GOOD thing! A GOOD THING!!!

Currently listening to: I Believe in You by Kylie Minogue. Happy, happy, happy!

Think I might shave my chest this evening. Thoughts?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Don't shave your chest! Only gays do that!
...erm, hang on...

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home