And so, there's this thing...: jetzt mach ich dich so richtig scharf

Thursday, March 09, 2006

jetzt mach ich dich so richtig scharf

Headed down to Rose Lane with Alexandra today to catch James, Max, Richard and Chris in action for Teddy Hall Relays. People do not look attractive when they run. No they don't. Was good fun. We cheered and clapped and generally made a lot of noise when they came by. Not sure how they did though.

Currently listening to: Don't Need a Reason by Beth Orton. Very good and highly underrated. Actually writes and sings her own songs. What a novel idea.

Max sent me this the other day: http://www.readitswapit.co.uk/ . A good idea, I must say as I'm in favour of whatever gets people reading more but sadly, not for me. I like to hang on to books. The thought of giving them away frightens me. Books are like old friends. You want to keep them. Dip into them from time to time. And you can only do that if they're actually there, on a shelf, within reach.

Have I mentioned that Phil failed to book dinner at Green on Friday? No? Well, let me do it now. Phil failed to book dinner at Green on Friday.

The earphones that came with my iPod are shit. The left one never stays in. I need to find a suitable replacement. Thoughts?

Also, have a look at http://www.thestateoftheart.co.uk/ and buy something.

Now listening to: Baby One More Time by Travis. So much better than the other version.

Facebook is taking over my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Did I forget to do something...

I'm SURE I failed to do something really important...

Nope. It's gone.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home