And so, there's this thing...: Lightning...

Friday, July 01, 2005

Lightning...

it seems, has struck...

I am deeply in love with Marketmosley. I've never actually met the boy, but still...

Oxford is a small place and I'm sure I'll stumble across him soon.

I'll arm-wrestle anyone who dares come between me and my Mosley. That's hot. HOT.

I've never been taken in an observatory...or in Green.

Currently listening to: Baby One More Time by Travis.

Currently popping: many Clarityn. My hayfever is killing me.

Currently wearing: very little.

That's not true. I'm at work.



I'm not really in love with Marketmosley.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Like the classy socialite wot I am, I've just spent the weekend in blackpool. wait till you see the photos...

1:45 AM  
Blogger OrlandoCatastrophic said...

How was Blackpool? You've not come over all chavy have you?

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home