And so, there's this thing...: This is the end of the week as we know it...

Thursday, May 19, 2005

This is the end of the week as we know it...

Hur-fucking-rah!

I actually like my job and my colleagues aren't too odious but you can't beat the Friday feeling. Oh no...

Spent almost an hour chatting to Em on Wednesday. That's hot.

There is a press preview of selected scenes from the play on Sunday. I'm fucked. 6 hours of rehearsals tomorrow mean I spend less time in bed, no time at the gym, and no Saturday morning television. Stoopid fucking play.

This whole business of the play has made me rethink my list of things I want to do. What if they all turn out to be catastrophic disasters? What then? I'm sure they won't though, as most of them are long term things which I'll do by myself rather than be at the mercy of deadlines.

I was thinking about NYC this morning whilst I was attending to my toilet. I had quite a heated discussion yesterday at dinner about the merits of NYC. I said it doesn't have any compared to London. The argument stemmed from my assertion that whilst London creates, NYC merely recycles.

Thoughts?

1 Comments:

Blogger OrlandoCatastrophic said...

Most Restoration writers were filthy. Most Restoration writers were also vaguely amusing. Aphra didn't fall into that trap though..oh no...not her...

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home