And so, there's this thing...: How do you spell 'R E L I E F'?

Friday, May 13, 2005

How do you spell 'R E L I E F'?

I spell it 'W E E K E N D'.

Yay! It's almost that time of week again. I have BIG plans; do you have big plans?

My plans aren't really that big.

Is this blog frivolous? People have said it's frivolous. Lots of people use their blogs to say intelligent things about stuff but I have nothing intelligent to say. Really I don't.

Some things I'd like to do ...

-learn Italian (very SENSUAL).
-learn German (very GUTTURAL and EFFICIENT).
-learn to paint/draw/sculpt WELL.
-learn to drive in the UK (my Canadian license counts for NOTHING here, apparently).
-take singing lessons (I have the voice of an ANGEL. It just needs some direction).
-get back into acting/writing (and recapture the heady days of FOOTLIGHTS in Cambridge).
-travel across the US (in a CHARABANC).
-travel across Canada (in a charabanc, but maybe not the SAME one).
-own a house (that I've bought by MYSELF).
-go to Japan (the Japanese are just so NICE).
-grow an inch in height (6' is good but 6'1" is BETTER).
-make Tom Sharpe compulsory reading for everyone (fucking HILARIOUS).
-learn poker/or similar (HOURS of fun when HOURS of fun need to be had)
-pay back my student loans (ALL £42,000, but not have to sell my house, when I get one, to do it)

That's all for now, I think.

Currently listening to Can't Stand Me Now by The Libertines.

Currently wearing: clothes that made my colleagues comment on how 'smart' I look today. Evidentally, I look like shit the rest of the time...fuckers.

Now listening to Rhymes Of An Hour by Mazzy Star.

Currently coveting: a Mini Mac. Just because.

New business cards arrived. Disaster. My name was spelt incorrectly. You just can't get the staff. Morons.


Happy Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home