And so, there's this thing...: Thank...

Friday, July 29, 2005

Thank...

fuck, the weekend has arrived. I didn't think I was going to make it through this heinous week.

This evening, I'm heading to London to see Tuvia the Canadian. We're going to eat, drink (well, I will for both of us, as Tuvia doesn't drink. Unless it's champagne. What a gay.)and boogie. He's going to take me to (but not 'in') some of his favourite haunts. I'm somewhat worried by this as I'm not sure his favourite haunts will be my favourite haunts. The thing is, Tuvia has muscles where muscles ought not to be and I'm afraid the places he takes me will be frequented by enormously muscley gays with curiously camp voices. Muscle marys infact. And no one likes a muscle mary. No sir. Not me. Not even a little bit.

Spoke to Hot Bescher the other day. I miss him a lot. Not sure why though.

This whole internet lark is amazing. Once again, it has reunited me with a long lost friend. This time, in the form of Rick. I went to an amazing website and typed in his name and company and in .22 seconds, I had his email address.

You can run, but you can't hide.

That wasn't a threat, merely a warning.

Had quite a good outing yesterday. We rowed in an 8 with a new cox and 2 new crew members both of whom are quite attractive. The rest are still repellant, though.


Currently listening to: Luka by Suzanne Vega.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home