And so, there's this thing...: Friends reunited...

Friday, July 22, 2005

Friends reunited...

I am, of course, referring to my great friend Alistair. I'm muchly pleased to have been reunited with the Wylie one. It's amazing what Google can tell you when you ask it the right thing. If you've not been to Paisley, don't bother. It's a shithole. Alistair is its one redeeming feature.

Today, I've been writing a report on the Russell Group. It was very exciting. I had a semi the whole time.

The woman who sits next to me is wearing, what appears to be, an enormous doiley. It's not a good look.

I had lunch at Georgina's in the Covered Market again, today. For £4.94, you can get the quiche platter, consisting of a piece of quiche (which real mean DO eat), 2 substantial chunks of bread, rock-hard butter, and a choise of 2 salads (I went for Greek and Waldorf). Bargain. The staff are really friendly and the service is speedy. The only downside is, that the place is too small and is VERY popular.

Currently listening to: Sunday Morning by Velvet Underground.

Currently wearing: flip-flops(what else?!), jeans, brown t-shirt, red zippy top, white studded belt. I look COOL.

Home time...

Now listening to: Picnic By The Motorway by Suede

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home