And so, there's this thing...: Property values...

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Property values...

are going down. Jericho isn't what it used to be...

The house two doors down from mine used to be occupied by Brookes students. Crap university, crap tenants. They used to sit in the back garden and SHRIEK. For the benefit of my faithful readers abroad, Oxford Brookes is the other university in Oxford. If you meet someone (invariably a Brookes student) who says they study in Oxford, laugh loudly and mock them. The clever kids study at Oxford. There is a world of difference.
Brookes isn't as bad as the other 'university' in Cambridge though. The students there were truly stupid. Frighteningly so.

Anyway, the house two doors down from mine was recently vacated by said Brookes monkeys. My housemates and I were hoping for some fit boys and girls to perve at, befriend and ultimately, bed . Not really. We were hoping they'd be easy on the eye, though. Instead, what can only be described as gypsies or perhaps circus folk have moved in. There are about a dozen of them (at last count). I'm just waiting for the incredible bearded lady to join them. Then the family will be complete.

Currently listening to: Son of a Preacher Man by the late, great Dusty Springfield.

Conrad- photographer and artist, is in town this evening. I can't tell you how thrilling that is for me.

Why do all Coldplay songs sound alike?

Currently wearing: clothes that make me look townie (according to my housemate).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home